Are you a dog parent who loves your dog but dreads going on walks?
If you are tired of being dragged down the street by your dog or your dog taking waaaaaaayyyyy too long on walks, then this course is for YOU!
Walking your dog is more than just taking her out to do her business. Its a great way to build a strong relationship. spend time together, get some fresh air and exercise, not to mention meeting new friends.
All these benefits to taking your dog on consistent walks get pushed aside when your dog is pulling you along.
When your dog pulls on the leash, it can become unbearable to enjoy walks together.
Are you experiencing:
- Being dragged down the street
- Your dog pulling you when he sees other dogs or squirrels
- Your dog having to smell everything
- Side to side walking that causes you to trip
- Blowing leaves get your dog pulling
- A dog that is faster on walks and leaves you behind
- Rude leash manners
- Hurts your back or arm to walk with all the pulling
You are not alone. Pulling on leash walks is a common problem dog parents face everyday. Whether you have a new puppy, an old timer who never learned, or your dog's leash behavior has gotten worse overtime, it can be stressful and frustrating.
The Who's Walking Who course will:
- Help you gain control and confidence
- Show you the right tools to use
- Show you how your dog thinks (it may be different than what you would expect)
- Teach the best approach for you as a dog parent
- Show you how your reactions could unknowingly contribute to the issue
- Create the best dog walking routine
- Teach your dog the training that will not only help on walks but in all areas
- Teach you how to become a better dog parent with keen observations skills to be proactive on walks
About the Instructor
My name is Kristine Bennett and I am a dog lifestyle expert here to help make your dog-related decisions easier, so you can just enjoy being with your dog. I call myself a dog lifestyle expert, because I am all about helping YOU enjoy the dog lifestyle.
In addition to being a dog trainer, I am also a vet tech and long-time owner of PetCarePros. My blog called the Well Mannered Pups is where I share my knowledge, tips, and offer support to help dog parents learn to speak dog and build a wonderful relationship. You can find more information on my blog www.wellmanneredpups.com